MMCA is partnering with OCTFME to launch DCxMetaverse as an annual summit and festival focused on advancing equity and inclusion in the converging new digital ecosystem of tech, finance, media, entertainment, and commerce – commonly referred to as the ‘Metaverse.’
Our goal is to establish DC as the Innovation and Inclusion Hub for the Metaverse and DCxMetaverse as a place where interested stakeholders from around the world converge to showcase the latest innovations and share cutting-edge ideas.
This year’s kickoff summit will feature panel discussions and keynote presentations from key stakeholders shaping the metaverse and serve as a forum to share cutting-edge ideas and network and engage with policymakers, content creators, college students, and young professionals and entrepreneurs. Confirmed corporate partners include Meta, Comcast NBC Universal, and Endeavor Content.
Hosted by: Dr. Rashard Richey (He/Him)
Indisputable with Dr. Rashard Richey on TYT Network,
Featured Panelists Include:
- Benny Boom, BET Award Winning Music Director
- Cleve Mesidor, Executive Director, Block Chain Foundation
- Dante Simpson, CEO ESPAT TV
- Roy Austin, Vice President for Civil Rights and Deputy General Counsel at META
- Tavonia Evans, Founder and CEO $GUAP Coin